Equestrian since 1968
Haie Fleurie has undergone major re-development over the past 24 months.
The yard now consists of two, traditional stable yards, purpose-built and designed for horse comfort, and ease of use.
The two large U shape stable yards open on to block paved courtyards in front.
New tack rooms, rug rooms, feed stores and coffee room have been installed. The main barn also houses an in door equine shower, solarium & horse weigh scales.
The Centre also has a state-of-the-art, flood lit all weather arena, made from waxed silica sand and fibre.
An experienced team run the livery yard led by Oliver Simmons under the guidance of Cynthia Binet, who established Haie Fleurie as an equine centre in 1964.
We seek to provide the highest professional service to our clients in a welcoming and friendly setting.
- 24 Client livery stables
- Indoor and out door shower area
- Hot horse shower in and out door
- Indoor grooming area
- Solarium with cooling fans
- Horse weigh scales
- Heated tack rooms with running hot and cold water
- Rug rooms with rug driers
- Rug washing facilities
- CCTV security system
- Heated coffee room
- Client shower and toilet facilities
- Built-in audio system on yards
- All year grazing
Arena & Tuition
- 25m by 65m All Weather arena Waved Fibre surface
- Professional Flood light arena
- Full set of BHS Approved Jumps
- Dressage boards
- Judge box, fully heated with audio system
- Arena sound system
- Remote video training system for arena tuition